Sunday, October 09, 2005

mike working

So, I had an 'offer of sponsorship' for this blog. Talks are still in the works. By talks, I mean a couple of emails. But 'talks' sounds so much more important. The funny thing is that Mike got all JEALOUS! Like, how come I wasn't advertising HIS business? He immediately offered to sponsor me in exchange for a link. How adorable is that? I love that he thinks I'm cool enough to pay for. That didn't come out right! But you know what I mean...

The truth is, he is an awesome painter. I have been around a lot of painters in the last ten years and he blows them all away. And I'm not just saying that because I love him and he fixes my van and gets up in the middle of the night when I hear noises. He can paint like nobody's business. Interior, exterior, commercial, residential, new construction, repaints... he does it all. He loves doing faux finishes. They make up a large portion of his work. He does accent walls, fireplaces, faux marble columns, murals. You name it, he's done it. In the picture, he was painting some flowers in a nicho. Pretty good for freehand stuff.

crossposted to kristyk.org

// posted by Kristal @ 8:44 PM