Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sunday, Sunday

Mike used to hate Sundays. Late Saturday night, he would start getting grouchy and by mid afternoon the next day he would be impossible to be around. Sundays were symbolic of going back to work/school and the end of the fun. Just this morning, as he rollled out of bed, he told me that Sundays didn't suck anymore. Because I had made them so fun.... *smile*

Every Sunday, Mike gets to sleep in and watch tv in bed. I bring him coffee and he gets a chance to relax. If he has to work, he gets a late start. I go to the local grocery and buy donuts and menudo for breakfast. We watch fishing and golf. If the weather is good, we spend the day outside.

Today, Mike cleaned up the yard and put up the basketball goal for the kids. We had a barbeque and now we are watching movies together (Ransom).

I love this man!

// posted by Kristal @ 6:19 PM