Saturday, March 19, 2005

Mike at the track

My Mike
I love that the runners showed up on the right hand side of this picture.

Mike took Mia shopping last night, even though it was his birthday and he HATES shopping. She got some dress shoes to wear on the trip, a pillow and a new outfit. I love that he tries to make her feel special, even though she isn't (biologically) his. She was really excited to leave on her trip this morning. I gave her a ride at 3:30 in the morning. Mike made a point to get out of bed and drink a cup of hot chocolate with her before she left. :-)

// posted by Kristal @ 7:44 AM

Comments:

awwww hot chocolate partners....
:-) Watching a man love your child that isn't biologically his is far more amazing than watching a man love his own children. I have watched both and they both rock...but something about the non-bio experience has brought me to tears myself.
Post a Comment